Do visit her blog. I genuinely think the pictures she takes can tell a story. It is magical.
There are some basic rules to follow if you decide to participate:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog so everyone can visit.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the Award logo on your blog post.
Answers to Image Earth Travel questions are :
1. Do WordPress WordAds displayed in a post annoy you?
No, the WordPress Ads do not really annoy me.
2. What’s your best travel experience?
I am of an opinion that the not only the destination matters but also whom you travel with. So keeping that in mind, I think my best travel experience has to be Alaska. I went to Alaska in summer with my husband within our first year of marriage. We drove for hours in Alaska, lived in secluded areas, took a boat ride to glaciers and whales. In that trip I guess we realized that we love traveling with each other and have so much fun together. We have since been great travel partners and enjoyed many trips.
3. What’s your worse travel experience?
I don’t think I have had any yet. But there are times when I don’t really feel well because of too much exposure to sun, that’s when it gets annoying.
4. What types of blogs do you follow?
As of now, I only follow travel blogs.
5. Do you prefer an itinerary with everything pre-booked or do you wing it when you travel?
I prefer an itinerary for most of the days. But I always keep one day to just randomly explore a place.
6. What is the most dangerous situation that you encountered whilst travelling?
I wouldn’t call it dangerous but once we were driving on a lonely road at midnight going to Ely. It was so dark with town or car for miles and miles. We were scared what if the fuel gets over or our car breaks down. We had no network to check Google Maps as well. Two hours into driving it started snowing and we could not see anything. That was scary for us and we constantly kept praying that nothing major happens while driving.
7. Do you listen to background music when writing or prefer complete silence?
I prefer silence.
8. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Firstly, I like to blog to showcase the pictures. Secondly, I have referred to great blogs to follow their itinerary and read about what clothes to carry, I feel like I should blog about my experience to help people who are looking for such information.
9. Roughly how many hours each week to you dedicate to writing blog posts?
Roughly three hours.
10. How often do you publish a post?
I post my experience whenever I travel and the time frame can differ.
11. How many posts would you like to see published each month from a favourite blog you’re following?
I would like one post per week.
Thanks again Nilla for nominating me!
Here are my 11 questions for the bloggers I tag.
- Which is the first blog you wrote?
- Do you get paid to write a blog or it’s a hobby?
- Have you had anyone sponsor your stay or travel?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Do you like to try out local cuisine each time you travel?
- Have you made local friends while traveling?
- Do you prefer tour buses for traveling?
- What’s your dream destination?
- How many visitors do you get per day on your blog?
- Do you reply to all the comments on your blog?
- Are you thinking of making a Youtube vlogs for your blog?
Hope to read the answers soon!
- the Red Phone Box travels : https://theredphoneboxtravels.com/
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: https://have-clothes-will-travel.com/
- Popsicle Society : https://popsiclesociety.com/
- Seeking Wonderful : https://seekingwonderful.wordpress.com/
- Rosie Culture. : https://rosieculture.com/
- Tayara : https://tayaramuse.com/
- Stylish Health : https://stylishheath.com/
- Travel Pictorium : https://travelpictorium.com/
- Love Travelling : https://lovetravellingblog.com/
- Loitering Souls : https://loiteringsouls.com/
- Rolandomio Travel. : https://rolandomio.blog/
Thanks for stopping by!!!